Monday, September 5, 2011

I love my garden but what I love even more are my Stop Signs



I love having a large vegetable garden but what got me even more excited was a place to put my Stop Sign public art project that I created.  Originally, I was going to put the stop signs down the side of my long driveway.   When I realized that I would be using 4 x 4 posts for the garden fencing, I got excited about the idea of putting my stop signs up around the garden. I love the way it came out and I still have room for even more stop signs because I can put stop signs on both sides of the 4x4 posts.

3 comments:

  1. Hi MaryAnn. I enjoy following your blog. It's a little bit like being neighbors again. Love, Merita

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s very creative of you, MaryAnn. You seem like a landscape designer because of what you did with those stop signs in your vegetable garden. I’ve been thinking of a design for my own garden, and I’d have to say it’s so much fun to visualize creative ideas to get my desired look.

    Katy Eagles

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful and HUGE garden. I think the greenhouse is amazing. I’m thinking of getting one myself as I want my plants to be protected especially during winter and summer.

    Katy Eagles

    ReplyDelete