Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Am A Coast To Coast AM Radio Show Addict!

I admit it!  I am a Coast to Coast AM Radio Show addict! It keeps me up most of the night but I just love George Noorey and this radio show!  I learn so much from the show.  George has such interesting guests talking about all kinds of things like UFO's, aliens, alternative health, personal growth, chemtrails, crop circles, conspiracy theories, the economy, ghosts, psychic predictions, numerology, earthquakes, tsunamis, etc. ... all the things that I am very interested in.  I have to admit though that I don't always remember alot of what I heard on the radio the night before.  Sometimes I am just too tired to take it all in.

Where I live in the Pacific time zone, it starts at 10 pm and ends at 2 am.  It also repeats itself starting at 2 am until 5am in the morning.  With my wonderful CC Crane radio, I am able to listen to the show on either 780AM out of Reno, Nevada or 1190AM out of Portland, OR.  Sometimes I fall asleep during the show and wake up in the middle of the night and pick up where I left off.

When I first moved to my secluded property and was living alone, it was always so soothing and comforting to turn the radio show on at night.  It gave me a sense of connection to others and made me feel less alone.  I found myself looking forward to the radio show all day. 

The Coast to Coast AM radio show is definitely a bright spot in my day!  It makes my heart happy and makes me feel connected to the rest of the world no matter how alone I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment