Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I PUT MY KIDS ON THE WALL!

I love being an outsider!  I love being able to do things the way I want to do them without having to conform to anyone else's standards.   I love being able to paint my house the way that I want to without having to worry about what the neighbors will think.  Fortunately, I have no neighbors except for all the wild things of the forest.

I loved painting my children on the outside wall of my house.  I am proud of them ...proud of who they are ...proud of all that they have accomplished so far ...proud that they are following their hearts and living the lives that they want.  So, why not put them on the wall for all to see!  They truly do deserve a wall in their honor!  I am so glad that I could make that happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment